Town of Lamoine, Maine
The Official Website of Lamoine's Town Government
1870 - Lamoine 150 - 2020
Agenda - April 9, 2020 4PM Via ZOOM Meeting
This meeting is being held by Zoom Meeting - To view the meeting, go to Town Hall Streams or watch live on Lamoine CTV Channel 1303
I. Review minutes of March 12, 2020
II. Report on last meeting’s “assignments”
Included in categories below
III. COS events have been indefinitely postponed
IV. Future Planning
· Review calendar – check in with time line
· Possible program additions
o mid May – “sharing our treasures” – with the historical society ??? Cynthia
· August 2020 celebration (August 14-16)
o Revisit planning time line
o Plan at present (which require subcommittees?)
§ Parade (Jo)
· Progress in creating a committee
· Contacting Ellsworth American re parade info
· Theme - COMMUNITY
· Shrine groups (Cynthia)
· Others to pursue now
§ Fireworks (Cynthia)
· Grant support??
§ Clam Bake/Lobster Community meal - need a committee
§ Band/music (Miranda- Ellsworth Concert Band – Diane S. bagpipes – Cynthia Fletchers Landing Philharmonic- Cynthia Tyler Stanley))
§ Friday activities
§ Sunday activities –
§ Other additions
o Seeking town committee/group involvement (Cynthia)
· Report on Maine 200 grant request submission (Cynthia and Gordon)
V. Publicity and PR
· Ellsworth American (Johanna Billings) (Carol re recent articles)
· COS Videos on town website
· Postcards – covers June, July August - goes out in mid May– (Miranda)
· www.lamoinee-me.gov – town’s web site – spot for our information – send info to Stu
· quarterly - submitted
VI. L150 “merchandise”
· Sales process and progress
· Sell items at supper/town meeting?
· Order new clothing items by the end of March???
· Bags - 8th grade?
· Flags (Miranda)
· Lamoine 150/Maine 200 glasses
· Video of events that could be sold
· Copying 125th “self tour audio tape” to a compact disk
VII. Financials –where are we?
· Sardine label – how to use it?
IX. Schedule future meetings
a. Thursday, May 14, 2020 – hopefully in person
b. Thursday, June 11
c. Do we need to schedule more frequent meetings?