The meeting came to order at 9:30 AM
Present were: Assessors Jane Fowler, Terry Towne, Michael Jordan; Administrative Assistant to the Selectmen Stu Marckoon, Tax Collector Jennifer Kovacs\
- There was more general discussion about issues between Maine Coast Baptist Church, Barbara Davis and the town.
- There was a thorough discussion on Old Point Inc.'s easements, amendments, and forestry management plan.
- Terry will pose questions to Maine Municipal Association Legal Staff.
- The board agreed to e-mail Mr. Hartline of Old Point, Inc. inviting him to a joint meeting with the Board of Assessors.
- The e-mail was written and forwarded to Mr. Hartline, we await an answer.
- The board sent a letter to Dennis and Nancy Ford requesting a copy of their forest management and Harvest plan for review.
- The Board discussed errors on the previously approved subdivision plan of Wayne Wright (Partridge Cove Road Estates). Mike offered to follow up on those issues.
- Terry moved to cancel the regular meeting scheduled for February 2, 2011. The motion passed by acclamation.
- The minutes of January 5, 2011 were unanimously approved as written.
- The meeting adjourned at 12:05 PM
The next regularly scheduled meeting will take place on March 2, 2011.
_____ Jane Fowler
_____ Terry Towne The Lamoine Board of Assessors
_____ Michael Jordan