Town of Lamoine, Maine
The Official Website of Lamoine's Town Government
Community Center Feasibility Study Committee
Agenda - Monday March 18, 2019 - 6:30 PM - Lamoine Town Hall
Overview of the Drafted Needs Assessment (go over with committee)
· Discussion on what may need to be added/taken away
· Go ahead with agreed final and have ready for next meeting or possibly push out to public
· Execution of Needs Assessment (what will be the means to distribute/communicate the assessment?)
Overview of Lamoine Quarterly Article (go over with committee)
· Anything to add? Good to go?
Research from Other Community Centers and Knowledge Gained (if research was conducted)
· How did they raise funds?
· What were some lessons learned?
· Raising community involvement/interest in project
Breakdown of Town Owned Land
· Which properties could be a good fit? (location, size, potential, etc.)
· Does the land need to be surveyed or updated?
· Other considerations pertaining to properties
· Updates on community members and their need for a facility
· Who to contact and when
All Other Considerations
· Items up for consideration since last meeting
· Minutes – February 28, 2019
Next Meeting Goals/Tasks
· Final needs assessment document
· Completion of Lamoine Quarterly Article
· Possible distribution of needs assessment?
· Any additional topics or goals
· Next meeting date/time