Town of Lamoine, Maine
The Official Website of Lamoine's Town Government
Comprehensive Planning Committee
Agenda, Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 6:30 PM - Lamoine Town Hall
1. Call to Order
2. Consideration of Minutes of October 11 (if available)
3. Review revisions to drafts considered Oct 11:
Historic & Archaeological Resources (Fred & Mike)
Transportation (Fred) (if available)
4. Consider next draft of Public Facilities (if available) (or defer to next meeting?)
5. Discuss organization of Comp Plan (Review State Requirements and Surry Table of Contents—both attached)
A. List of Chapters
State List of Required Topics
Senior Issues separate?
Education a part of Public Facilities and Services?
B. Appendix—All electronically available?
1996 Comp Plan
Committee visit reports
Community Meeting Report
C. List of Resources for books and things we didn’t generate?
Not available electronically?
D. Maps, Tables and Figures
At the back?
6. Meeting of Committee Chairs 10/20- Issues?
7. Meeting Schedule for rest of year: Fred Suggests:
Tuesday, November 15
Tuesday, November 29 and
Thursday, December 8.
8. Task List for rest of Year
Complete review of Public Facilities
Draft Recreation Section and review, review second draft
Draft Request for Proposal for presentation to selectfolk 11/17
Have a group discussion of Lamoine’s economy
Consider how to develop a future Land Use Plan
Consider how to develop a Vision Statement