Town of Lamoine, Maine
The Official Website of Lamoine's Town Government
Agenda - Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 7:00 PM - Lamoine Town Hall
1. Following unanimous vote by Select Board on June 22, welcome Kerry Diskin as new full member of commission and Jeff Cosulich’s transition from alternate to full member. One alternate vacancy currently remains to be filled.
2. Suggestions for Lamoine 150 events
Maine Coastweek –
September 16–23. Volunteers to lead coastal cleanups?
[Low tide Saturday June 16 – 2:06 pm. Low tide Saturday June 23 – 7:30 am.]
4. Simon Trail tree ID program 2017 – update from Linda.
5. Get Wet! Funding possibilities
6. Reminder that Aaron Dority of Frenchman Bay Conservancy will speak on September 13. At school or Town Hall? Suggestions for future speakers?
7. Comprehensive Plan – LCC support of planning process. Larissa will attend July 13 working session.
8. Future initiatives? Bring ideas, especially for things you would like to take the lead on.