Town of Lamoine, Maine
The Official Website of Lamoine's Town Government
Agenda - Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 7:00 PM - Lamoine Town Hall
1. GetWet! 2018 recap from Linda
2. Electronics recycling event, June 2, 2018 – approved by Select Board. Schedule for volunteers needed.
3. Water testing at Blunts Pond – rethinking approach (Kerry).
4. Lamoine School edible classroom garden – update from Diane.
5. Blunts Pond event – update from Doug.
6. Marlboro Beach Celebration, 2pm June 23, 2018 — update from Jeff.
7. Do we want to have a shoreline cleanup at Marlboro Beach before the celebration?
8. Archiving LCC electronic documents to facilitate future LCC work in the context of turnover among members. Stu Marckoon has agreed to store files for the LCC in a folder on the hard drive of his Town computer. Please think about what electronic files you have on your personal computer that would be of use to the LCC in the future and we will coordinate to collect such files and provide to Stu for centralized storage.
9. Ideas for next public presentation and discussion of adequacy of publicity strategies.
10. April launch of single-sort recycling by Ecomaine – feedback?
11. Future initiatives?