Town of Lamoine, Maine
The Official Website of Lamoine's Town Government
|Minutes - April 3, 2017 (Draft, subject to correction)|
Planning Board Members
Code Enforcement Officer
Members of the Public: M. Jordan
Members of the Press: None.
Chair Holt called the regular monthly Planning Board meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
1. Consideration of Minutes of the February 6, 2017 meeting will be considered at the next regular meeting. Consideration of the Minutes of the March 6, 2017 meeting, upon MOTION by Holt (Fowler), the minutes were APPROVED 5-0.
2. Code Enforcement Officer’s Report ~
a. Permits Issued (1+4) ~ Report accepted.
b. Enforcement Issues (5) ~ Report accepted.
The Board declined to act on the request by Gordon Burnie to address a Complaint of reconstruction beyond Permit allowances. It was the consensus of the Board that this is within the purview of the CEO, who will address the matter upon his return on or about April 4.
3. Review of 3/20/17
Tracking Report ~
Also missing required annual reports from Gott for the Alexander, Deerworldz and Davis Pits. Tadema-Wielandt opined that the Board ought not consider any Applications from Gott until all required but incomplete work has been finished, and indicated that he may so move when it is applicable.
4. Conservation Commission ~ No report.
5. Old Business ~
a. Gravel Permit Application by HORPLand, LLC (Map 7, lots 13 and 24) Butler Pit. No Application has yet been filed..
6. New Business ~ None
7. Ordinance Development ~ Shoreland Zoning Ordinance (SZO)
Chair Holt suggested that since the Board has
already spent two long meetings
8. Future Regular Meetings ~ May 1, June 5, and July 10, 2017.
Future Special (MacQuinn) Meeting ~ April 18, 2017
Adjourned at 7:28 PM.
C. D. Tadema-Wielandt, Secretary