Town of Lamoine, Maine
The Official Website of Lamoine's Town Government
|Minutes - June 4, 2018 (Draft, subject to correction)|
Board Members Present: John Holt, Don Bamman, Richard McMullen, David Legere, Steve Gabel-Richards
CEO: Rebecca Albright
Members of the Public: Margaret DeLuca, Peter Brown, Mike
1. Call to Order by chair Holt at 7:03 pm
2. Consideration of Minutes: Accepted as amended (Bamman/Holt, 5 - 0) David Legere not present.
3. Discussion of Bradford Proposal: proposal to modify initial application requiring a fence as a buffer between buildings and abutter to west to use of a row of trees as a buffer. Motion to accept, Bamman/G-R, 5 - 0
4. Code Enforcement Officer’s Report:
a. Permits Issued: Dana Young variance denied by Appeals Board.
Rabbit farm - farm has state licenses and property very well kept.
Goat farm, excessive flies and oder, site visit with state inspector found no issues.
Allen Ashmore - extensive discussion and review of plans to determine if project is a straightforward expansion and within the 30% expansion limit for non-conforming structures. Parameters explained to builder and plan approved and referred back to CEO.
Gordan Donaldson asked CEO
to reexamine a non-conforming lot near his
c. Permit Conditions Tracking Report:
For this month, Asher Pit needs to be inspected. Jones Pit, Map7 / Lot 7 - Holt read letter from Salsbury noting differences in understanding about what had been decided during the site visit. Notes were reviewed and Salsbury informed that the issue is to be dealt with by the CEO.
5. Old Business: none
6. New Business: Bradford and Ashmore, see above
7. Ordinance Development:
a. BLUO - Section 13c, Cluster Development.
Proposed changes reviewed. Motion to
8. Meeting adjourned at 8:50 pm