Chairman Fowler call the meeting to order at 7:04pm
Board Members Present: J. Bragdon, D. Coleman, P. Fowler, M. Garrett, D. Smallidge
Code Enforcement Officer: J. Holdsworth
Town Attorney: A. Beardsley
Members of the Public in Attendance: R. Alvarez, J. Bennett, B. Berry, D. Dennison, D. Fellis, G. Ford
P. Frederick, M. Havey, G. Hunt, J. Jerabek, A. Ludwig, R. McDevitt, K. Murphy, A. Pettegrow,
J. Pettegrow, B. Pinkham, R. Simmons, V. Sprague, J. Wuorinen, S. Wourinen
Minutes - Minutes of the March 11, 2003 meeting were accepted
Code Enforcement Officer’s Reports: The reports were accepted and placed on file
Conservation Commission: No representative was present
1. Review for completeness the pre application of A & J Pettegrow, Map 8, Lot 12-2 M. Garrett moved and J. Bragdon seconded a motion to accept the application as complete with these listed conditions:
a. Add the outer boundary of the Limited Commercial Zone to the official map.
b. Add an existing well not shown on the map, to the official map.
c. Label the second septic system location on the official map.
The vote was 4 in favor. P. Fowler abstained.
Consideration of the Shoreland zoning ordinance will be considered with the complete Site Plan Review application at the Planning Board meeting, May 6, 2003
2. Public Hearing re: Doug Gott & Sons, Inc followed by consideration of Site Plan Review Application – Map 4, Lot 16. There being several members of the public present with questions to ask and there being no knowledgeable representative from Doug Gott & Sons present, both the hearing and the consideration were tabled until the May meeting. The vote was unanimous.
3. Completeness Review- Subdivision Application by T. Ring/T. Benson, Map 5, Lot 14. M. Garrett moved and J. Bragdon seconded a motion, unanimously passed, to accept the application as complete. A public hearing is scheduled for May 6, 2003
4. Completeness Review – Subdivision Application by R. Simons/M. Harriman,
Map 7, Lot 4, 4-4. Since
more information was missing than was present, the Board found the application incomplete. The issue
is to be scheduled for the May 6th meeting of the Board.
1. Request of David Dennison for extension of Building & Shoreland permits.
Map 10, Lot 5-1, permit
#00-26, 00-43 M. Garrett moved and J. Bragdon seconded a motion to grant an extension. The vote was 5 – 0.
2. Request of Douglas Springer for extension of Building Permit, Map 13, Lot
15-1, Permit #10-10.
M. Garrett moved and J. Bragdon seconded a motion to grant an extension. The vote was 5 – 0
Meeting adjourned at 9:37pm.
Tuesday, May 6, 2003 The May meeting of the Planning Board. 7:00pm. Town Hall
Thursday, May 15, 2003 Joint meeting with the Selectmen and Appeal’s
Board. 7:00pm Town Hall