Town of Lamoine, Maine
TOWN OF LAMOINE
Agenda for Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 7:00 PM
1. Review Ken’s February 19 and August 19 meetings with the selectmen.
2. Discuss the status of the three parcels that make up the proposed site for future town use, including pricing.
· The Crawford/Tilden property.
· The Swanberg property.
· The Miller property.
3. Develop a Committee recommendation regarding the proposed purchase for presentation to the selectmen on September 16 and conduct a formal vote thereon.
4. Develop a recommended alternative approach if the selectmen or the town meeting (referendum) reject the purchase of the properties (whether or not there is a positive recommendation from the Committee).